As part of the World Bank and IMF Civil Society Forum, WIP is co-hosting a session which will address the role women play in peace-building processes with particular attention given to access to finance, participation in food security and nutrition activities, and access to influence governance and decision making arenas.
Friday, 10 October
- Laure Wessemius Chibrac, Director Cordaid Investments
- Rahima Ahmad Abady, Member of Khurshed woman Cooperative in Balkh province
- Caren Grown Senior Director CCSS, Global Practice Gender of the WB Group
- Mme Marie-Louise Kamikazim, CEO of WISE (Women’s Initiative for Self Empowerment) in Burundi.
- Silvana Koch-Mehrin, CEO and Founder of the Women in Parliaments Global Forum (WIP) and Former Vice-President of the European Parliament.