Strengthening primary health care for all citizens in the world is one of the key goals for a prosperous and sustainable future.
In this panel, three former Presidents of states, will look at how leveling global inequality, eradicating poverty and ensuring that every person, regardless of economic circumstance, has the right to a healthy life.
- Aminata Touré, President of Economic Council (2019-2020), WPL Global Ambassador for Vaccination, Prime Minister (2013-2014), Minister of Justice Attorney General (2012-2013), Senegal; Member of the Council of Women World Leaders
- Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, President of Croatia (2015-2020), WPL Global Ambassador for Vaccination, Chair Emerita, Council of Women World Leaders (2019-2020)
- José Manuel Barroso, Chairman Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance; Chairman, Goldman Sachs International; President, European Commission (2004-2014), Prime Minister, Portugal (2002-2004), Member WPL Global Advisory Board.
- Melissa Fleming, Under-Secretary-General for Global Communications, SMG of the United Nations
- Silvana Koch-Mehrin, President & Founder, Women Political Leaders (WPL)
The digital conversation brings together political leaders, with proven experience in public and health policies to look at ideas and solutions on how immunisation can be achieved worldwide.
This session will also look at what the path to immunisation looks like, where countries stand, and how long that path may be. As the road to immunisation to protect from the COVID-19 pandemic still looks steep, panelists will use this specific case to amplify discussions on the broader subject of ensuring immunisation worldwide.
For further information, feel free to contact email@example.com