What lessons have we learnt from the COVID-19 pandemic that can be applied to other current and future health challenges and crises? How did women leaders respond to the pandemic and how data can bring support to their work? “Lessons learnt from the COVID-19 Pandemic – European dialogue” brings together an outstanding group of experts to explore these questions and more.
- Demonstrate how the immunisation and vaccination programmes and approaches developed during the COVID-19 can be applied to other current and future health crises.
- Discuss the importance of data sharing and research collaboration across borders for health systems.
- Develop solutions for improving immunisation via health systems in Europe.
- Discuss the role women leaders have played in the response to the pandemic and how data can bring support to their work.
- Highlight the role of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control in collecting and disseminating health-related data across the EU Member States as well as facilitating health collaboration amongst the EU Member States.
Opening Remarks by Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic, Fourth President of the Republic of Croatia (2015-2020), and WPL Global Ambassador for Vaccination
- Daphne Holt, Chair, Coalition for Life Course Immunisation; Member, Editorial Board, Vaccines Today
- Isabelle Bekeredjian-Ding, Chair of the IMI Scientific Committee; Head of Microbiology at the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut (Federal Institute for Vaccines and Biomedicines), Germany
- Nicoletta Luppi, Managing Director, MSD Italy; Board Member, Vaccines Europe.
Moderated by Nelly Bosire, Director at Glissan Medical Services, Kenya, and skilled Columnist in Healthcare, Medical Education, Strategic Planning, and Medicine.