Women Political Leaders and Global Women Leaders Voices For Change and Inclusion members host a side event to the Generation Equality Forum where they discuss the importance of a full functioning multilateral system as a critical vehicle towards achieving gender equality and to call governments, civil society, feminist movements, and the private sector to accelerate implementation.
- Susana Malcorra – Dean of the IE School of Public and Global Affairs
- Irina Bokova – Former Director-General of UNESCO
- Noeleen Heyzer – First Executive Director of UNIFEM from the South
- Margot Wallstorm – Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, SwedenFormer Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden and Minister for Nordic Cooperation
- Jewel H. Taylor – WPL #Girl2Leader Patron for Africa, Vice-President & President of the Senate, Liberia, and WPL Board Member