INTERNSHIP POSITION: Social Media and Community Coordinator
Social Media and Community Coordinator
The Women Political Leaders Global Forum (WPL) is the global network of female politicians. Its mission is to increase the number and influence of political leaders.
We are looking for a Social Media and Community Coordinator to join our Communications team for an engagement of 3 months (potentially extended). The main role is to effectively manage the social media efforts of the organisation.
The responsibilities for the Social Media and Community Coordinator can include:
- Manage Social Media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram).
- Execute the organisation’s social media strategy.
- Create content for social media, website and newsletters.
- Create visual and multimedia materials.
- Monitor and engage during live events.
- Execute campaigns based on social media.
- Assist with updating websites.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Experience and interest in communications.
- Experience and interest in Social Media.
- Experience in blogging and microblogging.
- Experience in CMS, particularly WordPress.
- Advanced written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, problem solving, organizational, & analytical skills
- Interest in visual content production, such as graphic design and video production
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Can start immediately.
If interested please send an email with your CV by the 31st of August, 2018 to: email@example.com